Saturday, September 30, 2006

Day Four

Everyone who knows me know that I am a lightweight drinker. 2 good strong drinks, 3 max ... and I'm toast. The up side of this is that I never have 2 spend a lot of money 2 have a good time and I will probably never be an alcoholic ... I mean what alcoholic do U know gets drunk off of 3 drinks? The downside 2 this is that 2 hours into the night I end up looking like this:



That's my friend Terrence. He told me last night he's going to start a MySpace Page and have 3,000 friends in a week. He probably will. This is his bf, Brad:
And the reason I was so drunk last night is right here:

That's one of my favorite bartenders in all of Baltimore. Ain't he adorable?

I took so many great pics last night, I can't put 'em all on here, but needless 2 say I did have a fantastic time which is what I set out 2 do. I ran into my ex for the first time, but that was bound to happen sooner or later ... after all Baltimore only has 2 gay clubs ... I mean what major metropolitan area only has 2 gay clubs? Anyhoo, he was still the prettiest boy there. I hope in time it won't be so awkward 4 us.

Well, don't know what I'm doing tonight yet, but I'm sure it will be something fun! So far today all I've done is watch LOST. I'm now all caught up and ready 2 go for the premiere on Wednesday. But no, I'm not addicted 2 TV, not one little bit...



"I think she's ready 2 blow!" - Justin Timberlake, Future Sex/Love Sound

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!

Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!

Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home